Instructions for Playing Squares #TicTacToe
- Divide into two teams, Team X and Team O.
- Once you start the game, you will need to click through the introduction of characters until you reach the slide with all characters and a place off to the left to keep points for Team X and Team O.
- Flip a coin to determine which team goes first.
- The team picks a square.
- Click on the character in that square to see the question. This will be presented on FB.
- Click again to see the answer given by that character. We will give each answer.
- The team must agree or disagree with the answer the character has given. Do you agree or disagree?
- If the team is correct, they will get the square. If the team is wrong, their opponent will get the square. If you are wrong TEDxFHStaff gets the square.
- The black box inside that square will become either X or O.
- Click on the black box under that teams “score” to add one. We will add for you.
- To win, the team either gets three in a row (across, vertical or diagonal) or has 5 squares.
- If Team X wins, click the box that says “x wins”. If Team O wins, click the box that says “O wins”.
- To make students the stars of your game, you can take pictures of your class using a digital camera and insert their photos into the slide (replace the characters images).
- Replace your character images and names with appropriate images reflecting your topic or subject matter (i.e. Mozart for a topic of music).
- Insert sound files with your voice reading the question, change your voice to a character voice to answer the question.
This Game is brought to you by HairDoc TK: Be A Superhero In The Moment!