Endless Connections Concept Poster Contest
Rules and Awards
All entries must be mailed and postmarked no later than Monday January 16th, 2016. Address: TEDx Fountain Hills ℅ Alysia Dahir, (13225 N Fountain Hills Blvd, #218 Fountain Hills, AZ 85268) [We may be able to accommodate a drop-off event in Jan just send us an email]
Check this out on FB:
To qualify for judging, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Contain art that is original and hand-drawn or computer generated by artist-submitter.
- Horizontally display artwork on a white sheet of paper, not smaller than 8-1/2″ x 11″ and not larger than 9 x 12”.
- Colorfully illustrate connections / connectedness concepts. See the below listing of examples.
- Include the complete title of event, “Endless Connections” illustrated in large (1” minimum) letters near the top and leave top left 1” x 1” corner for TEDxFH logo. Concept title should be written clearly and spelled correctly.
- Lightly tape a 3 x 5” artist/ student information card to the back of each poster, including: artist’s first and last name, student’s grade level, teacher’s first and last name, complete school name.
- One entry per artist/ student.
- Hot Tips:
- Images should:
- – be simple and straightforward with minimal text.
- – not include definitions as a part of the poster.
- – relate concepts to humans, not animals, whenever possible.
- – avoid dark backgrounds.
- Winners will each receive an award certificate and publication to organization’s website and social media pages. A first, second and third place prize will also be provided, and will be announced online.
- Teachers of award-winning students will also receive recognition.
- All the TEDxFH finalists’ entries will be shown and voted on at the 2nd annual TEDx Fountain Hills Main Stage event on January 28th, 2017.
Examples of the Endless Connections Concepts and Terms:
- Open Sources
- Nature and Modern Enterprise
- Think outside the “X”
- Webs of conversation
- *Original submission will not be returned as these become licensed to TEDx and it’s branding.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
#TEDxFH #tedtalks #tedtribe #endlessconnections #influencers